Summer Book Bingo
Back by popular demand, Book Bingo will be running for the months of June, July and August! Our goal is not only to keep kids reading during the summer but also to encourage them to read outside of their comfort zones, and in doing so, they could win a gift certificate to the store totaling $50!
How to play:
1. Pick up your bingo card at the store starting June 1st
2. Choose a book to fulfill the need of any square
3. When you finish the book, write the title in its square
4. When you complete a row, come into the store to pick out an Advanced Reader Copy (a book that has not yet been published, or an ARC) from our Book Bingo Bookcase! (Each player can win up to 5 ARCS throughout the summer).
5. If you complete the entire board, bring it to the store to enter the raffle to win a $50 gift certificate!
6. Please note that the deadline to pick up ARCs and/or drop off bingo cards is August 31st
Again, bingo cards will be available at the store (and as a download below) starting Friday, June 1st, and the deadline to pick up ARCs and/or drop off bingo cards is Friday, August 31st!
Please Note: Book Bingo is open to children and teens 17 and under. Books must be age appropriate for the reader. Kids who are not reading on their own yet can have books read to them to meet the challenge.
We will draw and contact winners by Friday, September 7th.